Monday, August 16, 2010

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke!

It is difficult to keep up with everything. Right now I am trying to keep up with Andy's schedule and health, Lena's sports, and my schooling. So what falls to the wayside? My blog!!
Andy's update:
His new medication is working. He is having less episodes of spitting up (mainly happens when he can't find anything else to do). A full schedule helps to keep it down. He is digesting food again, and he is growing again, finally. Now we have to tackle the toe walking, because it is causing problems with the growth of his feet. It is also causing problems with his posture. He needs lots of dental work now because of the spitting up. If it's not one thing it's another.
Lena's update:
She keeps busy with all her sports. She just started soccer practices, and fast pitch softball (winter ball) for a 3rd season. She is excited to start 4th grade.
My update:
School has been going great. I have one more semester of prerequisites to complete, then I will apply to nursing programs in the spring. I hope that I will get accepted for the Fall of 2011.
Todd's update:
He works super hard running and growing Servicesidekick.com. He loves what he does.

We are all excited for another school year and sporting season.

No comments:

Post a Comment